I miss you~~

Friday, December 31, 2010

I miss the times when we were together.
I miss the way you tease me and made fun with your face.
I miss the laughter,  your voice, your story and the way you speak to me in Korean.
I miss when you massaged my feet when I'm tired.
I miss the times when you cook good and delicious foods for me and for my family..
Oppa... Bogoshipoyo..I want to be with you and hold your hands and hug you tight  like there's no tomorrow. I'm looking forward to see you next year and be with you forever. We will never be separated again. I know you are also waiting for me.. Fighting oppa.. See you very very soon..

3 comments:

Crescentlady said...

Very intense Love :-)
i know the feeling of missing someone :-)

Kimchikai said...

@Cressentlady .. thanks for dropping by a comment ^^ happy new year~

Kimchikai said...

@Cressentlady .. thanks for dropping by a comment ^^ happy new year~

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor