Who am I?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello everyone..  I just want you to know a little more about me..
I made this blog just to share some of my future experiences in Korea soon. I'll be leaving the Philippines early next year  for good..

  • I’m happily married to a Korean guy. :-)
  • Im a Filipina.. Interesting isn’t it?  hehehehe :D
  •  I love pink…. hello kitty, cotton candy, nature,beach, photography.
  •  My father is a retired soldier.
  •  I was a consistent honor student during my elementary years. :D ( wala lang) hehe..
  •  I don’t easily trust people.
  •  I used to love texting.
  • I love blogging.
  • I love taking pictures.
  •  I eat a lot but I don’t get fat.:-(
  •  I don’t know how to cook. T.T
  •  I hate people who doesn’t make his/her promises.
  •  I love being pampered.
  •  I love watching Korean dramas. kkk
  •  I’m a sleepy head
  •  I really hate waking up too early and staying up late.:-(
  • Im crazy. lol
  •  I really like teasing my sister hahaha..
  •  Family comes first… I love my family ~
  •  I want to be rich..really rich.. Yeah right. Who doesn’t want?
  •  I want to have my own Foundation someday and help poor people like me when I become rich.. That’s one of my dreams actually..
  •  I want to have my own business someday ( restaurant, boutique, or a resort)
  •  Im moody sometimes.
  • I become so loud when Im with my really close friends.
  • I want to see snow. weeeee.....
  •  I don’t have a sense of direction. =_= I easily get lost in a not so familiar place. Even if I used to go there still  I laugh out loud. hahahahaha..
  •  Im a shy type of person but once you know me well, I have lots of stories to tell. blah blah blah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice meeting you kimchikai

Kimchikai said...

hi anon. nice meeting you too.. hope you are not anon. :-)

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor